Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world of music and entertainment has been searching for new concepts and trying them out. In this new episode of the podcast, we talk about some of the new kinds of live shows and performances that are taking place nowadays.
We discuss the first two episodes of the Finnish travel-meets-Metal show Tuska Utopia and the difference between watching it live along with other metal-heads and watching it on demand – in double isolation.
New live shows – Metal & High Heels Podcast:
Recorded on November 22nd, 2020.
M&H Podcast Tuska Utopia – Show Notes:
- Our Tuska Utopia season 1 report
- Our interview with Tuska CEO Eeka Mäkynen in 2017
- Our podcast episode about the coronavirus and the Metal music business
- The Finnish Metal and travel show continues with Tuska Utopia: Episode 3 – APOCALYPTICA on November 27th, 2020
- Pia’s new Metal podcast Pommesgabel (German only)
What do you think about Tuska Utopia? What other new kinds of live shows have you enjoyed? Tell us in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.