It had been a long time since our last interview with Tim Tronckoe, and with his photography book “PORTRAITS” being released and exhibited in the coming weeks (September 28th through October 12th, 2019 in Gent, Belgium), there was no better time than the present to reach out and catch up with him.
Kiki and Tim talked for almost an hour about the creative process around “PORTRAITS”, the money the Belgian photographer invested in the project and how the purchases of the photography book will help an organization that helps people seeking help with their mental health. He even tells us his story about coming out as a member of the LGBTQIA-
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 56:
Recorded on September 12th, 2019.
M&H Podcast 56 – Show Notes:
- Tim Troncke’s website with the link to his shop
- The Facebook event for the PORTRAITS exhibition – attend if you can!
- Our past interviews with Tim Tronckoe
- PsychoseNet’s English website is under construction – help them make it by donating to this cause.
- The first episode of the Metal & High Heels Podcast on the topic of mental health with Kassandra Novell
- Lindsay Schoolcraft opens up about mental health
Do you know Tim’s work? Did you get his book or have you gotten prints of his photos before? Tell us in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.