In a new episode of the Metal & High Heels Podcast, we bring you along with us to the world of Twitch. The streaming platform has grown massively in the past years and is now becoming an important source of income for musicians all over the world.
Meet Sunfyre, the awesome US-based, Costa Rican drummer who tells us about her life, how she became a digital Woman in Metal, and all about how the streaming platform works. She also tells us a story of going from being a star-struck fan to becoming friends with modern Metal icons.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – our interview with SunfyreTV:
Recorded on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020.
M&H Podcast – Music on Twitch show Notes:
- Sunfyre on Twitch
- Sunfyre‘s Instagram
- Sunfyre‘s Twitter
- TRIVIUM’s Matt Heafy on Twitch
- BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME-drummer Blake Richardson on Twitch
- LINKIN PARK’s Mike Shinoda on Twitch
- Metal & High Heels editor and podcast host Kiki is also on Twitch playing games and singing karaoke
- Sunfyre‘s music collabs – July 2020 compilation
- Sun mentions the only saxophonist on Twitch
- We talked about music copyright law in Europe with DRAGONY-vocalist Siegfried Samer, who also has a Twitch channel called Dragonslayer’s Den
- TESSERACT-singer Daniel Tompkins on Twitch
- TESSERACT’s Jay Postones on Twitch
- LACUNA COIL’s Cristina Scabbia on Twitch
- Kiki mentions a live report of TRIVIUM’s special live stream event on MoreCore – in German
Do you watch streams on Twitch? Who are your favorite streamers? Tell us in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.