If you know us, have listened to our podcast and/or read our articles before, you’ll probably know that the three of us are big fans of the planet and love to try sustainable alternatives to everyday-products.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 43:
Recorded on February 23rd, 2019.
M&H Podcast 43 – Sustainable Show Notes:
- Ride-sharing or carpooling service BlaBlaCar
- Lease jeans from MUD Jeans
- Kiki’s article about fair and eco-friendly fashion for metalheads
- The second-hand fashion platform and app in Germany Kleiderkreisel
- Rye flour as shampoo
- Apple cider vinegar as a hair rinse
- Kiki’s article on homemade cosmetics
Are you interested in sustainability? What are your eco-friendly alternatives to conventional lifestyle choices? Or your sustainability sins? Tell us in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.