On this episode of the Metal & High Heels Podcast, Pia and Kiki travel to Dublin and visit Nadja, a collaborator and long-time friend of the magazine. After a whole day of sightseeing, we sat together in our hotel room to drink some cider and chat about our two days together in Ireland’s capital. Sláinte!
Nadja is a student of business administration based in Hamburg, residing in Dublin at the moment on a semester abroad.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 14: Pia and Kiki go to Dublin
Podcast recorded in Dublin on December 1st, 2017.
- Nadja‘s t-shirt modification, SUNDENRAUSCH-review, and an interview with Kira Sinister
- Oliver St. John Gogarty
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery and its tour guides #Rory and #Eve
- Vikings parody by Netflix
- Nadja recommends: The Academy, The Temple Bar Pub, Fitzgeralds Bar (shoutout to Kevin!), visiting the Cliffs of Moher, Irish Rock ‘n’ Roll Museum Experience
- Kiki recommends TRIVIUM and Pia approves!
- After recording the episode we went to Karaoke night at O’Connell’s Bar – was fun, we recommend!
DON’T FORGET: Subscribe to the Metal & High Heels Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or Acast – it comes out twice a month on Tuesdays. Our awesome jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.
Have you been to beautiful Dublin? We’d love to hear from you in the comments or on twitter! Tweet at us using #MHPodcast14 – and share this episode!