On this episode of the Metal & High Heels Podcast, Pia, Kiki, and Steffi talk about Female Metal Event 2017 and the people who attended and have been attending the festival over the last few years.
As fate would have it, my voice wasn’t recorded for some reason (Call Recorder for Skype fail!), so I had to re-record my dialogue for this episode. So if you’re thinking “Kiki sounds weird this time”, you’re right! But I did my best to remember and recreate everything I said and everything important made it to the episode – so I will call this a success!
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 10: The Community of supporters of Women in Metal
Podcast recorded on October 8th (and 10th), 2017.
- Our Metal & High Heels YouTube Channel, where you can find all the interviews we’ve ever done!
- At Female Metal Event 2017 (Live Report coming soon, we promise!) we talked to following bands, among others:
- AEVERIUM (interview will be online on October 12th)
- AND THEN SHE CAME
- CIRCLE UNBROKEN
- DREAM OCEAN
- EDGE OF PARADISE
- PHANTOM ELITE
- Metal & High Heels Podcast Episode 1 “Mental Health with Kassy”
- Information about World Mental Health Day
- Kiki’s retelling of how she felt totally welcome at Metal Female Voices Fest in 2012
- Pia’s eulogy for Metal Female Voices Fest
- Metal Female Voices Fest announcement of their “hiatus”
DON’T FORGET: Subscribe to the Metal & High Heels Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or Acast – it comes out twice a month on Tuesdays. Our awesome jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.
Are you part of the “Community of supporters of Women in Metal”? We love to hear from you in the comments, tell us your story!