With May being the International Month of Mental Health Awareness and with the controversial reception of the Netflix-show “13 Reasons Why” we decided it was a good start for our podcast to bring up the topic in our discussion. We talked to MERCY ISLE-frontwoman Kassandra Novell about the series, her own mental health and why people should talk about the subject openly.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 1: Mental Health.
Recorded on April 24th, 2017.
- “13 Reasons Why” on Netflix
- “13 Reasons Why” novel by Jay Asher
- VETRAR DRAUGURINN Eric Hazebroek and Marjan Welman’s new band
- Lindsay Schoolcraft on mental health
- Kobra Paige on mental health
- Interview with Floor Jansen about her burnout
Subscribe to the Metal & High Heels Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or any other podcatcher, it comes out twice a month on Tuesdays. The awesome jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.
Don’t forget to participate in our giveaway by leaving us a review on iTunes. You could win a lovely makeup bag signed by several of our favourite women in metal.
How do you take care of your own mental health? Share with us in a comment below!