We’ve known Sophia Aslanides since 2013 and have happily watched her band SEASON OF GHOSTS grow throughout these years. Our latest talk with her and her partner in music and life, Zombie Sam, was entertaining and informative as we discussed different aspects of live streaming: from community building to business.
Tune in to learn how SEASON OF GHOSTS streams live on YouTube and how the two digital marketers work together behind the scenes of their music. Additionally, Kiki offers some insight about streaming on Twitch and why she thinks Discord (and not Tik Tok) is the new social media star – mostly because, unlike on the usual social platforms, there are no brands selling you things, people can connect more intimately in a safe space, and have less pressure to show a picture-perfect life.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 85:
Recorded on February 19th, 2021 – for the second time after a failed attempt to do it the day before.
M&H Podcast 85 – Show Notes from SEASON OF GHOSTS’ live streaming:
- Our podcast episode with Sam and Sophia from SEASON OF GHOSTS in 2018
- Our interview with SEASON OF GHOSTS after their concert in Essen, Germany in 2019
- Pia’s review of SEASON OF GHOSTS‘ album “A Leap Of Faith”
- Our podcast episode about how bands dealt with the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 with SEASON OF GHOSTS
- Our very first interview with Sophia at Metal Female Voice Fest in 2013
- SEASON OF GHOSTS‘ YouTube channel, where you can watch their weekly live streams “Bickering with Sam and Sophia” on Saturdays.
- Kiki‘s Twitch channel, where you can watch “Heavy Friday Metal Chat” live on Fridays and join the conversation.
“Bickering with Sam and Sophia” on YouTube:
Do you watch musicians on live streaming platforms? Tell us who you watch in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.