Metalheads without band shirts?! Kiki might be the only one in the world, but she has lots of ideas of other items bands could sell with their designs as well. Pia, however, wants more and better band shirts, while Steffi will gladly drink from a bottle with a band’s name on it.
Listen to our discussion about band merchandising that aired first as a live stream on the Metal & High Heels Facebook Page.
Metal & High Heels Podcast – Episode 74:
Recorded on August 22nd, 2020.
M&H Podcast 74 – Show Notes about band merch:
- Our first t-shirt modification tutorial
- Pia’s standard band shirt to girlie top guide
- Steffi’s merch pimping tutorial
- RAMMSTEIN’s variety of merch items
- Kiki’s live report: DRACONIAN and HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY
- Kiki’s article about band merch for BackstagePRO
- CRADLE OF FILTH’s Satanic Tea from Pitch Black North
- You can wash up with Dani Filth’s or BELZEBUBS’ Hubbath’s faces from Corpse Paint Soaps on Etsy
- The Metal & Wine shop
- Metal bands with their own Funko Pop! figures
How many band shirts do you own? And what other kinds of merchandise do you have or would buy? Tell us in the comments – and share this article! You can also send a short voice message to our Facebook page to have your voice played on the show! Or tweet at us: @metalhighheels!
Our jingle is voiced by Kassandra Novell based on the song ‘Storm’ by her band MERCY ISLE.