“Neon” is REA GARVEY‘s 4th album, released in March 2018. On this one, the German-based Irish musician changed his direction a bit but still continues to make music in his own, well-known style. He says, he has created an “urban/street-like” atmosphere with this album, which he never brought in focus before. Besides the new songs, he will play all of his big hits for sure. So everyone should be able to enjoy an amazing evening with the so-called “Irishman in Berlin”.
Editor’s note by Kiki: his music might not be Metal, but as long as there’s a metalhead that has interest in it, it’s good enough for us. Besides, REA GARVEY has a special place in my heart because of his work with the ClearWater project, which works to bring clean water to indigenous populations in my home country Ecuador, who are affected by the oil drilling in the Amazon.
REA GARVEY’s big tour „Neon” – coming to Europe this fall:
- 10.09.2018 Köln (Palladium)
- 11.09.2018 Stuttgart (Porsche Arena)
- 12.09.2018 Mannheim (Rosengarten)
- 14.09.2018 Erfurt (Messehalle)
- 15.09.2018 Rostock (Stadthalle)
- 16.09.2018 Bielefeld (Seidenstickerhalle)
- 18.09.2018 Leipzig (Haus Auensee)
- 19.09.2018 Hannover (Swiss Life Hall)
- 21.09.2018 Würzburg (S. Oliver Arena)
- 22.09.2018 Freiburg (Messe)
- 23.09.2018 München (Olympiahalle)
- 25.09.2018 Frankfurt (Festhalle)
- 26.09.2018 Oberhausen (König-Pilsener-Arena)
- 27.09.2018 Berlin (Max-Schmeling-Halle)
- 29.09.2018 Hamburg (Barclaycard Arena)
- 01.10.2018 Neu-Ulm (Ratiopharm-Arena)
- 02.10.2018 Zürich (Halle 622)
- 04.10.2018 Wien (Gasometer)
Tickets are about 60 Euro, to purchase and for more info, visit REA GARVEY‘s website.
Are you going a fan of REA GARVEY? Have you seen him live before? Tell us in the comments!
Yvonne Otte is a concert photographer from Düsseldorf. She prefers Symphonic Metal, but listens to and photographs artists from many different genres. Known on social media by her handle “Photographyve”, you can see her work on Yvonne’s Facebook page.
Metal & High Heels is open to publishing articles featuring guest writers, photographers, illustrators and other artists, in order to keep providing our readers with entertaining and informative stories. If you want to contribute to our magazine, get in touch!