Back in 2015, GARBAGE celebrated their 20th anniversary with a tour and played the only German concert in Cologne. Shirley Manson and her band now celebrate 20 years of their breakthrough album “Version 2.0” and they are coming to play all the hits from this album and some more in very few German cities.
They have announced that the British trio DREAM WIFE will be their support act. The band around the Icelandic singer Rakel Mjöl will enchant you, bring you into another world, and get you ready for GARBAGE. I recommend to come early and don’t miss the opening show!
GARBAGE – European Tour with DREAM WIFE:
- 04.09.2018 Edinburgh, Edinburgh Festival Theatre, UK
- 05.09.2018 Glasgow, Barrowlands, UK
- 07.09.2018 Bristol, St. Phillips Gate Arena, UK
- 08.09.2018 Birmingham, Digbeth Arena, UK
- 09.09.2018 Manchester, Academy 1 Manchester, UK
- 11.09.2018 Nottingham, London, Rock City, Nottingham, UK
- 12.09.2018 Newcastle, Northumbria SU Institute, UK
- 14.09.2018 London, O2 Academy Brixton, UK
- 15.09.2018 London, O2 Academy Brixton, UK
- 17.09.2018 Köln, E-Werk, GER
- 18.09.2018 Berlin, Huxley’s, GER
- 20.09.2018 Paris, Bataclan, FR
- 22.09.2018 Esch Alzette, Rockhal, LU
- 23.09.2018 Utrecht, TivoliVerdenburg, NL
More tour dates and tickets on GARBAGE’s website.
Are you going to see GARBAGE live? Have you seen them live before? Tell us in the comments!
Yvonne Otte is a concert photographer from Düsseldorf. She prefers Symphonic Metal, but listens to and photographs artists from many different genres. Known on social media by her handle “Photographyve”, you can see her work on Yvonne’s Facebook page.
Metal & High Heels is open to publishing articles featuring guest writers, photographers, illustrators and other artists, in order to keep providing our readers with entertaining and informative stories. If you want to contribute to our magazine, get in touch!